Stop hair loss at the root
Fight hair loss with every shower
The Filtered showerhead
Fight hair loss with every shower
The Filtered showerhead
Color - Brushed Steel
Filter Subscription options
- 1 Jolie
- 1 Filter
- Filter subscription
Breakage? Stray strands? Split ends? Your shower water is to blame. Unfiltered shower water is one of the main contributors to hair loss. But it’s time to put away your lint roller and stop worrying about clogging the drain. Jolie filters out chlorine and heavy metals from your shower water to increase the strength, hydration, and health of your hair. No more shedding.
Jolie will give you your best skin & hair guaranteed. But we want to make sure you love it. Try out Jolie and if you aren’t blown away you can return it for a full refund within 60 days.
Want filters sent straight to your door? Join the thousands of Jolie customers that opt for the Replacement Filter Subscription and get your Jolie for $148, instead of $165.
We believe that beauty starts with clean water. The Jolie Filtered Showerhead removes chlorine, heavy metals & other contaminants from your shower water — to improve your skin, hair and wellbeing.
We designed our filtration to be best-in-class. Using a proprietary blend of KDF-55 and Calcium Sulfite, our filter
- Far exceeds NSF-177 certifications
- Has been tested via multiple third-party labs
- Does not clog nor reduce pressure
- Includes the most KDF-55 vs. any other existing shower filter
We like our hair best when it’s on our head. Not tangled in our brush, stuck on the shower wall, or trailing behind on our pillow. But when it comes to pointing fingers, it’s hard to know where to turn. Start with your shower water. The chlorine and heavy metals in your shower water leave excess film behind that clogs your pores and follicles. This makes it harder (if not impossible) for your hair to receive the nutrients it needs to grow from the root. And what about the strands? Blocking moisture intake, your shower water leaves existing strands at serious risk of breaking. Consider Jolie your clean water shield against hair loss, filtering out harmful residue at the source. So you can wave goodbye to flyaways once and for all.
We designed our shipper box from biodegradable reclaimed cardboard and paper pulp. Because we want to make an impact on your shower water, not the environment. Inside you’ll find…
- 1 Jolie Filtered Showerhead
- 1 Jolie Replacement Filter (it's already in the Showerhead the first time you order)
- 1 Jolie "Tiny but Mighty" wrench (no need to dig through the junk drawer to find one)
- 1 Jolie "Cutest Tape in the World" plumber’s tape (just the right amount)
- 1 Jolie “how to” guide (it’s as easy as 1,2,3)
- 1 Jolie letter from us to you — you’re special and we want you to know it
What did we leave out?
- Plastic packing material
- Packing peanuts
- Extra cardboard
- Air balloons
- Wasteful space
- Strong pressure: designed to optimize pressure
- Smooth but sturdy: made of high-impact ABS with a soft-to-the-touch faceplate
- Universal fit: fits all US showers
- Environmentally-minded: CA & NY compliant (1.8gpm)
- Timeless design: designed with 100+ years in mind
- The perfect weight: 1.56lbs
- Size matters: 5.3' diameter, 5.4' long
Why is filtered water so important to avoiding hair loss?
Nearly every water system uses chlorine to disinfect and kill bacteria such as e.coli to keep us healthy. Good for us, but bad for our showers. In fact, the chlorine in our shower water:
- Strips out the natural oils in our hair & skin, leaving them damaged, dry, and irritated
- Leaves a residue that clogs scalp pores and follicles, hindering growth
- Breaks down the amino acids in our hair, depleting its natural strength
- Dissolves hair lipids, leaving hair looking less shiny, less strong, and causing split ends
- Reacts with the natural melanin in our hair, changing the color of your hair
- Coats hair in a film, making it impossible to retain moisture and nutrients
ISSUES YOUR JOLIE WILL ADDRESS
- PSORIASIS"My skin is normal color plus my psoriasis is not flaring up! My hair is not falling out in clumps anymore either! It’s amazing!"
The best filtered showerhead in the world
When building Jolie, we started by testing every shower filter on the market. We tested under high pressure, heat, and all the wear and tear of everyday shower elements. Our greatest finding? The carbon found in almost every shower filter does not perform or hold up.
So we changed it. We found the best-in-class filter media that would remove the most chlorine and heavy metals in your shower water for the longest period of time. The result? KDF-55 & Calcium Sulfite. We call it the Ferrari of water filtration. It’s the engine that our filter runs on (not literally, don’t worry).
And we didn’t skimp on pressure. The filter within your Jolie uses a 125-micron stainless steel mesh that allows for water to flow through at a high rate–the maximum pressure that your pipes allow without clogging, to be exact.
From there, we built a sleek, smooth, and subtle design around it to blend into your shower. And we didn’t stop there. We made it in three metals–Modern Chrome, Jet Black, and Brushed Steel–so you can make it your own.
The Jolie Filtered Showerhead far exceeds NSF-177 water filtration certifications, was independently tested by third-party labs, is built-to-last, and designed to look good in any bathroom.
Subscribe to save
There’s a reason over 40,000 people subscribe. Your filter should be changed every three months to maintain peak performance. Our showerhead contains a proprietary filter that sits inside the 'neck' of your Jolie. These can be purchased individually, but we also offer them on subscription, so you don't need to remember when to order & change your filter (let’s face it, you’ll forget).
Join the thousands of Jolie customers that opt for the Replacement Filter Subscription and get your Jolie for $148, instead of $165.
Your Jolie is designed to be unique, just like you. Choose from three different finishes to best fit your vibe and bring your bathroom to life. And, don’t worry, every Jolie is designed to fit any and all showers in the US. All showers in North America use the same 1/2" standard plumbing pipe (that means your Jolie will fit, it's just screw off, screw on).
It’s all in the box
Installing Jolie is as easy as 1-2-3. Included with your Jolie is: